The arrival of so many newcomers to Riverside County in the last ten years and the soaring cost of living in Los Angeles and Orange County combined to make the less-developed southern half of the Inland Empire a very attractive place for industry. As such, Moreno Valley is now well known as the second largest city in Riverside County.
- Population in July 2009: 191,766.
- Median resident age: 27.1 years
- California median age: 33.3 years
- ZIP codes: 92551, 92552, 92553, 92554, 92555, 92556, 92557
- Estimated median household income in 2009: $55,344 (data provided by city-data.com)
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MORENO VALLEY?
CHECK OUT WHAT’S FOR SALE IN MORENO VALLEY.
Want to see all these properties available for sale in Moreno Valley? Bookmark or save this page to your favorites.
$420,000 : 16190 Grande Isla Cir., Moreno Valley5 beds, 3 baths
$249,000 : 25045 Yucca Dr, Moreno Valley3 beds, 2 baths
$485,000 : 1 McGehee Dr, Moreno Valley4 beds, 4 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Moreno Valley.
(all data current as of 8/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
OTHER RIVERSIDE COUNTY NEIGHBORHOODS