The arrival of so many newcomers to Riverside County in the last ten years and the soaring cost of living in Los Angeles and Orange County combined to make the less-developed southern half of the Inland Empire a very attractive place for industry. As such, Moreno Valley is now well known as the second largest city in Riverside County.
- Population in July 2009: 191,766.
- Median resident age: 27.1 years
- California median age: 33.3 years
- ZIP codes: 92551, 92552, 92553, 92554, 92555, 92556, 92557
- Estimated median household income in 2009: $55,344 (data provided by city-data.com)
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MORENO VALLEY?
CHECK OUT WHAT’S FOR SALE IN MORENO VALLEY.
Want to see all these properties available for sale in Moreno Valley? Bookmark or save this page to your favorites.
$295,000 : 13131 Sunbird Drive, Moreno Valley3 beds, 2 baths
$318,900 : 24289 Dimitra Dr, Moreno Valley4 beds, 2 baths
$329,000 : 16431 Kensington Pl, Moreno Valley3 beds, 3 baths
$239,000 : 13476 Oak Dell Street, Moreno Valley3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Moreno Valley.
(all data current as of 11/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
OTHER RIVERSIDE COUNTY NEIGHBORHOODS