Thank you for your interest in submitting an offer on a property that is listed for short sale by Broadpoint Properties. Our office is dedicated to the fine art of representing you. And, we are confident that you will enjoy working with our professional, top notch Realtors® and staff.
It’s no secret that short sales are tricky and time-consuming transactions. Last year, our in-house short sale negotiators obtained over 500 short sale lien holder approval letters. They know what they are doing, and can get the job done right.
To make the short sale transaction run more smoothly and efficiently, we’ve prepared these guidelines and links with information to help you and your buyer become more familiar with our process and also to help you to write the cleanest offer possible—one that the bank will accept the very first time.
- Read Short Sale Submission – General Information to learn more about our Brokerage Short Sale Submission Process.
- Share Buyer’s Expectations with your buyers if they would like to learn more about the short sale process.
- Submit Addendum #1 with your buyer’s Purchase Contract.
- You may be required to submit these Bank of America short sale forms with your offer. Check the MLS for more details.
- Use the handy Fax Cover Sheet that we’ve prepared for you to assure that your purchase offer package is complete! (You may fax or email your package, but please use the cover sheet.)
If you have any questions after reading and downloading the attachments, feel free to contact our office!