Wondering who pays what between the buyer and seller in a real estate transaction? This infographic from NestBend.com might help you have a good bird’s eye view and a better understanding of what the fees are in a real estate transaction.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with some of the real estate terms, so do check this out.
- Real estate agent fees
- Buyer’s Title Insurance Policy
- HOA Transfer Fees
- Property Taxes pro-rated to the day of closing
- Half of Settlement Fee
- Septic Inspection/pumping (negotiable)
- Earnest money
- Loan fees
- Down Payment
- Escrow pre-paids (such as homeowners insurance, property taxes, HOA dues, interest)
- Part of the settlement fee
- Home inspection fee
- Lender’s Title Insurance Policy
Ready to buy or sell? We can help. Feel free to contact the agents at Broadpoint Properties.