Cords, thermostats, routers, plumbing, and pet items are all functional but don’t look that great in the open. Look, you don’t have to redo your home or make any drastic changes — we will share some cheap and creative solutions for this. Feel free to copy these quick and easy tips on hiding or organizing some not-so-pretty items in your home.
- Place your modem or router in a basket. Make sure you choose one with holes to allow for proper ventilation.
- Cover power outlets in the kitchen with a wooden cutting board.
- Hide your thermostat or switch box behind a picture frame.
- Conceal the pipes under the sink in your bathroom with some plants that require low light, like a snake plant or ZZ plant.
- Clutter problems? Here are some good-looking storage options:
– Wicker baskets
– Galvanized bucket
– Wooden crates
– Wire baskets
– Enamel containers
– Matching glass jars
– Leather containers
- No more dangling TV cords with a wire organizer.
- Make your own charging station by placing all your gadgets in a magazine rack while charging.
- Another popular charging station is a bread box in the kitchen.
- Ever heard of a doogie drawer? It’s a secret drawer to keep away your pet’s food and water bowl.
- How about a kitty litter cabinet? Genius!
Which of these ideas are you copying? Let us know in the comments.